Warren Hyer MB ChB MRCP FRCPCH
- Graduated Manchester University 1988, MB ChB
- Member of the Royal College of Physicans 1992, MRCP
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics 1992, MRCPCH
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2000, FRCPCH
Trained as a junior doctor in General Practice in West London, then returned to Paediatrics in 1991. Trained at Queen Elizabeth Children's Hospital (GOSH), Hackney and appointed the Lecturer in Child Health at St Bartholomews Hospital, London. Rotated through general paediatric & neonatal practice, developing skills in Paediatric gastroenterology and Nutrition. Moved to Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospital initially as senior registrar and appointed consultant paediatrician 1999. Appointed Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist at the prestigious and internationally famous St Mark's Hospital 2006. Consultant Paediatrician at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne 2007 - as part of a job exchange.
- Consultant Paediatrician, Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospital
- Consultant Paediatrcian, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne 2007
- Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, St Mark's Hospital
- Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Dept of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London
- Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Polyposis Registry, St Mark's Hospital
- Elected Member of the British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Elected Member of the European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- Elected Member of British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Published >20 peer reviewed journal articles in aspects of paediatric gastroenterology. Lectured internationally on Paediatric Polyposis syndromes.
Lead for Polyposis Working Group for ESPGHAN 2017
Author of chapters in textbooks of Paediatric Gastroenterology and General Practice.
Seconded to Toronto Sick Children's Hospital 2001, Consultant Paediatrician at Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne.
Expert advisor to the House of Lords Enquiry into Allergy in Children 2007.
Sabbatical Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne, 2005/6
Invited Consultant Paediatrician, Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne 2007.
Paediatric lead for St Mark's Hospital, London UK. - see website St Mark's Hospital, UK
Visiting consultant Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne 2016
Married to Michelle with three children: Benji and Alex, and Isabella